Saturday, February 1, 2014

$23,991 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 7k miles call TDY Sales Troy Young 817-243-9840




$23,991 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 7k miles






Thanks Again! If this isn't the color and etc. let me know. We do finance WAC.

We are licensed New Car Dealership Ram Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ford and used car truck SUV dealership

Find us on Facebook is Best way to get updates when I post a vehicles is to "Like" me on my Facebook and you'll get a notice every-time I post that Texas Best Car Deal - "TDY Sales" here is link https://www.facebook.com/TdySales?fref=ts

Inventory over 800 New and Used
I can help with Financing even Bad Credit

Call for Sale Price, I will need your zip code so I can check for rebates and any special offer from Jeep that may apply to you.

I have several new Ford Dodge Ram Jeep & used Ford Dodge Chevrolet GMC Toyota trucks cars & SUV

L@@K another great deal by Texas Car Deal!

Want a Texas Car Deal?
Need help financing?
We have HUGE Inventory to choose from
My Blog:
TDY Sales New Used Car Truck SUV
My Web Site:

Troy Young
817-243-9840 Call or Text me my cell!
TexasCarDeal@gmail.com

Your Local TX, DFW Dealer Servicing
STEPHENVILLE, DUBLIN, GRANBURY, WEATHERFORD, HICO, HAMILTON, BLUFF DALE, TOLAR, COMMANCHE, DELEON, GLEN ROSE, DALLAS, FORT WORTH, FT. WORTH, ALEDO, EASTLAND, ABILENE, HOUSTON, SAN ANTONIO, AUSTIN, COLLEGE STATION, BROWNWOOD, FLOWER MOUND, DENTON, GAINSEVILLE, SHERMAN, WICHITA FALLS, MESQUITE, WACO, BRYAN, SAN ANGELO, HUNTSVILLE, TERRELL, TEXARKANA, WHICHITA FALLS, PARADISE, DENVER, COLORADO, New York, New Jersey, Mississippi

No comments:

Post a Comment