Friday, February 28, 2014

Tricked Out For Sale 2012 Ford F350 King Ranch 29k miles on this Truck - TDY Sales 817-243-9840



Tricked Out For Sale 2012 Ford F350 King Ranch 29k miles on this Truck TDY Sales 817-243-9840




Tricked Out For Sale 2012 Ford F350 King Ranch 29k miles $52,988

Thank You for viewing my video on You Tube and be sure and check out my other video's - I post all the time. Give me "THUMBS UP" if you like what you see. Thanks Again! Also, note if this isn't the color and etc. let me know. We do finance WAC.  - SEE MORE GREAT DEALS on YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOq2xtwr_v__rQB7jmHgxxw



Come on by and be sure and ask for me. The one that put on here for you to see TDY Sales Troy Young 817-243-9840 cell -- call text 24hrs 817-578-2124 office Texas Best Car Deal

We are licensed New Car Dealership Ram Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ford and used car dealership

Find us on Facebook is Best way to get updates when I post a vehicles is to "Like" me on my Facebook and you'll get a notice every time I post that Texas Best Car Deal - "TDY Sales" here is link https://www.facebook.com/TdySales?fref=ts

Inventory over 800 New and Used

I can help with Financing even Bad Credit

TDY Sales

Troy Young

817-243-9840 cell - call text 24hrs

817-578-2124 office
Email:
TexasCarDeal@gmail.com
My Web Site:
http://tdysales.com/

Get That Texas Car Deal

DFW - Dealer - New or Used, Car - Truck - SUV

It is not just my goal to sell cars, but to help people in need of reliable transportation.

Making Your Dreams Come True One Deal At A Time

In Granbury, Texas 76049

Texas Car Deal -- Good Credit -- Bad Credit -- Cash all the same! -- We Have Financing -- TDY Sales

Your Local TX, DFW Dealer Servicing

STEPHENVILLE, DUBLIN, GRANBURY, WEATHERFORD, HICO, HAMILTON, BLUFF DALE, TOLAR, COMMANCHE, DELEON, GLEN ROSE, DALLAS, FORT WORTH, FT. WORTH, ALEDO, EASTLAND, ABILENE, HOUSTON, SAN ANTONIO, AUSTIN, COLLEGE STATION, BROWNWOOD, FLOWER MOUND, DENTON, GAINSEVILLE, SHERMAN, WICHITA FALLS, MESQUITE, WACO, BRYAN, SAN ANGELO, HUNTSVILLE, TERRELL, TEXARKANA, WHICHITA FALLS, PARADISE, DENVER, COLORADO

No comments:

Post a Comment